Wednesday 19 November 2014

Symbols (Emerald)

 The emerald is a gemstone symbol coloured green by trace amount of chronium and sometimes vandium. I borrowed this image and facts on the wikipedia site. I found this symbol through all the lists of jewellery symbols and chose the Emerald. The reason why I choose this symbol is because I like the green gemstone and this image is reflected from lightness to darkness.
I like this gemstone because the triangular patterns has alot of blended colours from light green to dark colours. This gemstone was divided into 3 colours and it shows that I like the bright blended colours on this emerald gemstones. The emerald is used for making neclaces, rings, earings and bracelets. Many other colour gemstones are also used to creating Diamond games for phones and computers through computer software.

No comments:

Post a Comment